Sunday, May 13, 2012

Tactical Media Project Proposal


I would like to do my project on the adverse affects of extreme parental pressure on athletes. I will discuss the problems this has on the psychological state and emotional state of children during adolescence, as well as high school and college.  I will also cover some of the extreme results of parental pressure, including suicide and eating disorders. I will also provide numerous examples that have been seen in the news. I would like to take on this topic in the form of a commons knowledge project, exposing the reality of a common problem in the daily lives of many people, which largely goes unnoticed.  My current plan is to create a remixed video with clips from different interviews with athletes and game clips demonstrating the reality that some children live with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment